Friday, September 29, 2006

Seventeen Weeks

We are now in week 17, and according to the latest update, our baby is now the size of a Large Onion :) [about 5 inches long]. Not sure where you find such big onions.

I found this information from a website I recently subscribed to. BabyCenter.com . I love this site [No I have not been paid for giving them publicity]. A must 'subsribe to' for all those who are having or planning to have a child.

Every Monday they send in the weekly update on your baby - Starts your week off with a big smile. Plus some good stuff for expectant moms & dads to read about.

However, if your wife is even partially like mine.....avoid giving her the URL....She reads up all kinds of weird stuff and then drives me nuts.

1 comment:

Deeply Dippy said...

i read the weird stuff because it is right there on baby centre:)