Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GOA Calling

Deepti & I are heading to Goa tomorrow....will be hanging around Baga till Sunday :) We have been really looking forward to this Vacation for a long time...

Savvy's coming from Mumbai, Lata from Pune, Nealesh is going with us, Kishore and his wife will join us on friday. Even Vicky might come over on the weekend.

Lets hope this holiday lives up to what everyones been thinking.

My Agenda for the next few days is fixed....I am going to relax like never before. The whole idea is to do Absolutely NOTHING during this vacation.

Will write about the trip and put up some pictures once I get back.

Until then - Asta-la-vista - Baby.

2 comments:

Deeply Dippy said...

you forgot salman and sanga:)

GLang911 said...

No I did not....When I wrote the blog...I didn't know they were coming too :)